Monday, December 14, 2009

J. B. Poersch, The Biggest Asshole in the Whole World


(man shown is actual size; XXL)



Poersch (you fat bastard) - -
DID YOU NOT GET MY LAST THREE EMAILS!!!! 

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, GOD DAMNITT!!!! I WANT NO MORE DNC SPAM, EWW!!

I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! I WILL FOREVER-MORE ASSOCIATE THE NAME JB POERSCH WITH SPAM MAIL. I AM NEVER MAKING A CONTRIBUTION TO ANYTHING RELATED TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AGAIN BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP FUCKING SENDING ME THIS FUCKING EMAILS OR I WILL SET MYSELF AFLAME!!

YOU JUST MADE A REPUBLICAN OUT OF ME SIMPLY FOR RETALIATORY PURPOSES. AGH!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 
Love--
Bryan Perryman
----- Original Message -----
From: J.B. Poersch
To: 
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 3:02 PM
Subject: Let's chat


1 comment:

  1. God i know i get those all the time. I started getting them because a lefty professor offered extra credit to those of us who could provide proof that we were registered to vote. The website she sent us to didn't work for a lot of people, and worse (MUCH MUCH WORSE)I now am on Barry H Obama's and this Poesch dipshit's email lists. They can all kiss my ass. Hopefully Barry will be out of a job in 2012 and this will stop.

    ReplyDelete

BuzzFeed (funny shit)


Via BuzzFeed