Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I H8 Dreams




.....beautiful.......

Always taunting me, making me fall in love, feeling like a God, and then you take it all away.

Why can't you let me linger on my stories a little longer? Why must you put me in impossible situations and then see what I do? Why do you take my breath away with incredible happiness just to thrust me into earth-and-soul crushing depression? Do you delight in my sadness? You look on in awe as my fists commit unspeakable acts.

Why must I miss you so when you're gone, then hate you so when you return? Why must you be so vivid and imaginative? So abstract that only I understand the vague moral lessons and fragmented peices of my waking life?

Why do you turn me upside down then flip me inside out? How can you turn me on like no one else? Why are you so hard to describe? How do you show me what it's like to die?




.........amazing.........

Where will you take me next, my fuckling of a friend? To the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BuzzFeed (funny shit)


Via BuzzFeed