Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Top 8 XMAS Songs

8.) Dominick the Christmas Donkey

I just like the video these guys made. The song is actually originally made in Italian and probably makes sense. But Americans can make beautiful things too!! This is proof-positive.



7.) What if Jesus Comes Back Like That

All I can say is, wow. If Jesus comes back like that I may become a Christian. Perhaps this is the key to keeping Christianity alive, change Jesus's image from a lovable cereal-box character to a bad-ass, conservative cowboy.



6.) The Night Santa Went Crazy - Weird Al Yankovich

Weird Al is a crazy mother fucker. This song proves it. Tied up elves being set on fire, tattooed Jesus of a Santa. Beautiful. I remember listening to this song as a kid on my walkman portable CD player (orange with matching orange accented headphones - the big kind.) Memories!!



5.) The Christmas Coming Out Song

This is just....wow. I definitely don't think they put much thought into this, but I would burn this on any CD with XMAS music I make. Because it's fucking hilarious. Clever? Na.



4.) the 12 Farts of Christmas

A good one for the kiddos, you know, in us all. Who doesn't love listening to fart versions of their favorite XMAS songs?



3.) Christmas in Hollywood - Hollywood Undead

I've got only two words for you, "let's fuck." The beat is groovy and nobody loves screaming white dudes more than us. Usually we are stabbing a bitch while they scream, but "oh my God is that Saint Nick?" Someone saying Fuck Yea to XMAS is great. I love, love, love this song.



2.) Fairytale of New York - The Pogues - lyrics

The part when the duet with Kirsty MacColl kicks in, this song establishes it as a classic one for my XMAS celebrations. Not to mention that I miss New York and everything in it. This song makes it worse, but in a good way. I know a few people who may not agree with me, but this song is the fuckin' tits. Check out the lyrics, this guy knew what's up. Sad story though.



1.) I Hate Christmas - Ren and Stimpy

Another childhood classic. Also, this song is a bluesy, moving tribute to H8ing XMAS. This is the only site that can appreciate the intrinsic beauty of pure and unadulterated passion from cartoon cats and dogs. Ren and Stimpy, please come back to us. The world needs you strange wisdom and sensibility, without it I feared we are all doomed. I fucking hate XMAS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BuzzFeed (funny shit)


Via BuzzFeed