Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trailer 2 for Alice in Wonderland



Just watched the newest trailer for the new movie, which is directed by Tim Burton and (from all appearances on the preview) seems to star Johnny Depp. Boo. This looks as bad as Willy Wonka or Planet of the Apes ass-rapings. Get ready guys, this one is gonna' suck so much penis it's not even funny. Think Hindenberg. Think Monkeybone. I'm serious. I wish fuckin' Del Toro could have got his hands on this.

Shit, I think that Peter Jackson or James Cameron might've been acceptable. I'm just so tired of the "variations-on-a-theme" type crap that Burton has been putting out lately. It's so ridiculous.

Johnny Depp? Always!! Helena Bonham Carter? Uh-huh, of course. Crispin Glover? Alan Rickman? Alright, I guess. Stephen Fry?? Wait a second...maybe I will have to see this after all.

Whatever the clip looks alright I guess, fans of Edward Scissorhands will love this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BuzzFeed (funny shit)


Via BuzzFeed